Wednesday, July 13, 2011

January, February, and March 2011

January
It has been a long winter, so to help with our winter blues we decided to take a trip to Disneyland. Steve's mom and dad and his brother and family were going to be there so we thought we better make a fast trip too!!! We took off one morning and drove straight through to California so we would be able to spend a couple days in the parks before we had to head back home to school and work.
Kylie on the swings, she wanted to ride this over and over. There wasn't a line so they let us stay on, big mistake on my part, having morning sickness plus being dizzy is not a good combination.
California cousins, Owen and Eyan with Teag
Cousins
The big 29, Yes!!! I am still in my twenties, one more year to go:(
Steve had to work on my birthday so my parents and kids surprised me with dinner and a Birthday Donut!!!
Kylie decided she wanted to play Jr. Jazz this year, she did very well and had a lot of fun!!
February
Do you recognize who this is?
Now do you?
Teagan came downstairs dressed in the picture above and asked me if I knew who he was, when I told him no he ran behind the chair and came back out as Superman, he was Clark Kent in the other picture. He is one silly boy!!!
Another trip to Disneyland
We made another trip to California in February, my mom and dad, me, Kylie, and Teag flew from Idaho and met Steve there. My parents took the kids to Knotts Berry for the first time, and they had a blast.
Kylie and Teagan
My parents were there for the first part of our trip, then they flew home and we stayed and met up with some of Steve's family at Disneyland for the rest of the week!!!
Here are the brave souls who dared to go on the Grizzly Rapids, it was Teagan's first time, he was finally tall enough to go on!!! They were soaking wet when they got off!!!
Hanging out with a little snack waiting for the rain to pass by.
Teagan, Mickey Mouse (in case you were wondering) and Kylie
Teagan watching for Kylie to come home from school
Steve's Birthday Surprise
We don't have much to post about, we really haven't had much going on the last couple months, Steve has been busy with work and Kylie and Teagan have been having fun at school!! But we were able to take a couple fun vacations and enjoy this wonderful cold weather!!!

1 comment:

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

So happy that we were able to see you guys!!! Love these photos. Sorry you weren't feeling good but I'm guessing you are forgetting all about those days now that you are have your adorable baby in your arms!!! Been thinking about you a lot, wondering how you are adjusting to life with 3. It was a huge adjustment for me, but you are so easy going I bet you'll be a pro in no time!
I am turning my blog into a book and I just proofed the page full of the photos when we went out on your boat way back when you were 9 months pregnant with Teagan. The photos were so fun!
Thinking of you guys! Looking forward to your next Disneyland trip.
Briana