Sunday, November 14, 2010

Disneyland In September

Yes I know another Disneyland post...what can I say!!! But there probably won't be another one for awhile, our Annual passes expired in October and we didn't renew so who knows when we will be back. I am already craving a Monte Cristo so maybe we will go back soon...


We were able to plan a family trip to Disneyland with my side of the family. We had so much fun and love to go whenever and it's especially fun when we can go with a big group.

One of my families favorite thing to do in California Adventures is "Talking with Crush" the kids love it and every time we have gone Crush picks Teagan out of the audience to ask him a question. And every time Teag asks the same question, "Do you have a girlfriend?". It's too funny.



Teagan the mosquito!!!

Kylie in her Disneyland apparel (yes I did make that shirt, isn't it cute and Kylie too!)

Kudter, Teagan, and Kache

Cousin Misty, Aunt Nan, and me

Sari and Clair on the dumbo ride, as you can see Clair is enjoying the ride.

The Girls and Teagan

Grammy Lisa is the only person who will take Kylie on the Tea Cups, this ride makes Steve and I sick:)

Steve and Sarah doing what they do best

Teag, Kache, and Kylie

I am trying to convince Steve to go on Splash Mountain with me...we did go on and I made Steve sit in the front he got soaking wet. What a trooper!!

Snack time

Sarah, Dad, and Mom on Splash Mountain, never sit in the front on this ride ask my dad and Sarah!!

Nan and Kylie in the back. I have found that the middle is the best spot, which I make sure I get even if that means sacrificing Kylie and putting her in the front.

Kache, Kudter, Teagan, and Kylie. Teagan had so much fun cause his two buddies came, normally it's Kylie who is surrounded by her girl cousins and Teagan doesn't have anyone to play with. But don't feel to bad for Kylie, Grammy Lisa spoiled her like crazy.



Yikes, close up, not you Misty just me

Sari was a little tired so she sat in the Stucki boy's stroller and had Nan push her around.

The World of Color was amazing. We were able to go to the show twice and loved both shows, the second show we had better seats right in the middle. It is definitely a show you have to see when you go to Disneyland!!!

Well that is it, the last post of a Johnson Family Disneyland trip!!

No comments: