Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween

I am trying to be better at posting. So I know it is December and I am just posting about Thanksgiving, but when you are so behind like I am it takes a few weeks or months to catch up. Anyway...here are my two little monsters with our pumpkins. Steve carved the scary/mad face, Teag's the happy pumpkin, mine is the pirate skull and Kylie's is an art master piece. It was a fun family night and of course my kids can't just smile a normal smile, they have to pose. But that is why I love them so much.
Teagan wanted to be a cowboy this year, and isn't he the cutest little cowboy.
Teagan and Luke the mummy (cousin) at their pre-school party.
Belle aka Kylie at her school costume parade
This year we went trick or treating with some cousins in Draper. My kids got so much candy and not the little candy bars, but full size candy bars, it was crazy. My favorite candies are smarties and tootsie rolls and out of 6 kids, with full candy baskets, there was only 1 smartie. I couldn't believe it. Whats the point of letting your kids go trick or treating if you can't take out your favorite candy. So I was a little disappointed but the kids had a blast.

Avery, Halle, Jake, Teagan, and Kylie. We are missing Cade but he was still putting on his costume.
The night was freezing so we all piled into my sister-in-law Lynnie's van and went door to door trick or treating, Teagan wouldn't get out of the van so he made Kylie take his bucket up to the door to get his treats. Good thing he has such a nice sister.

No comments: